Summer is in full swing and finding a good way to cool off can sometimes be tricky. Of course you can enjoy our cooled St. Regis wines, on their own or in a cocktail, or… You can turn them into a great refreshing summer snack. Making St. Regis popsicles is easy, fast and with a few simple ingredients, you can turn them into a perfect poolside treat. Just freeze overnight and, voila, a yummy and frosty snack!
We have 2 great recipes for you to try with our St. Regis Brut and our St. Regis Chardonnay. You’ll want to make a lot because they go fast!
Fruity St. Regis Brut popsicles
- ¾ cup of pomegranate juice
- ¾ cup of St. Regis Brut
- 8-10 oz of mixed strawberries, raspberries, pomegranate arils (or any fruit you like!)
- Mix the pomegranate juice and the St. Regis brut in a pitcher.
- Fill the popsicle molds with the variety of fruit.
- Pour the pomegranate and brut mixture into the popsicle mold. Cover with foil and insert popsicle stick.
- Freeze until fully set, about 4-6 hours.
Peach St. Regis Chardonnay popsicles
• 3 fresh peaches
• 1 cup of St. Regis Chardonnay
• 3 tablespoons of peach grenadine
• 1-2 tablespoons of sugar (or sweetener of choice)
1) Pit and roughly slice 2 peaches and place in a blender with the St. Regis Chardonnay, grenadine and sugar. Blend until smooth (about 30 seconds to 1 minute).
2) Pit and thinly slice the remaining peach.
3) Pour puree mixture into a popsicle mold, filling each about ½ way full. Place 1-2 peach slices into each mold and top witch any remaining puree mixture. Cover with foil and insert popsicle sticks.
4) Freeze until fully set, about 4-6 hours.