The St. Regis Chardonnay is a delicious, refreshing and elegant wine. The golden yellow colour reflects its light, aromatic, happy personality that evokes floral and fruity notes of exceptional depth and flavour including apricot and pear. On the palate, this Chardonnay offers a well-balanced, broad mouthfeel that leads into a medium finish that can be enjoyed at any time with a wide variety of dishes.
- Grape variety(ies) 100% selected Chardonnay grapes
- Colour Golden hues
- Degree of alcohol less than 0.5%
- Sugar content N/A
- Calories 50 calories/250ml compared to 213 calories/250ml for an alcoholized version
South of France
- Acidity: Refreshing and aromatic that features a perfect dose of 8g of tartaric acid
- Sugar perception: Delicately sweet at 4%
- Tannins: Remarkably light
- Texture: Lean and Supple
- Body: Medium-bodied
Suggested pairings include summer salads, seafood, fish and smoked salmon bagels. The St. Regis Chardonnay also pairs perfectly with white meats and fine cheeses.
Best served cold between 8°C/46°F and 10°C/50°F. Once open, keep refrigerated and consume within 48 hours.
You may also like