St. Regis Secco is a de-alcoholised sparkling wine with a pale gold colour, from which fine bubbles escape. Well balanced and structured, it is marked by intense fruit notes, including nutmeg and delicate white flowers. It accompanies the savoury appetizers of a dinner aperitif as well as sweet desserts during an elaborate evening. Best served fresh to appreciate all the finesse of its bubbles.
- Grape variety Mix of grape varieties
- Colour Pale gold
- Degree of alcohol less than 0.5%
- Sugar content N/A
- Calories 60 calories / 250ml compared to 178 calories / 250ml for the alcoholic version
- Sugar perception: Balanced
- Texture: Round and bold
- Body: Light and refreshing
Perfect from aperitif to dessert, it goes with the majority of your favorite dishes, but it is even better tasted in a festive setting!
Best served cold between 8°C and 10°C. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 48 hours.
You may also like