Raspberry pink in colour, this rosé boasts a medium nose exuding a fragrant blend of fruity aromas including cassis, strawberry, and melon. This light-bodied wine delivers a lively acidity and a well-rounded palate. You will be charmed by its intense mouthfeel that leads into a long finish.
- Grape variety(ies) 100% selected Shiraz grapes
- Colour Raspberry pink
- Degree of alcohol less than 0.5%
- Sugar content N/A
- Calories 60 calories/250ml compared to 110 calories/250ml for an alcoholized version
South of France
Acidity:Balanced and aromatic; features a perfect dose of 8g of tartaric acid
- Sugar perception: Delicately sweet at 4%
- Tannins: Remarkably light
- Texture: Lean
- Body: Medium-bodied
Suggested pairings include BBQ dishes, ethnic fare as well as pork. The St. Regis Shiraz Rosé is also excellent as an aperitif.
Best served cold between 8°C/46°F and 10°C/50°F. Once open, keep refrigerated and consume within 48 hours.
You may also like