Rosé Lemon Aid
- 1 cup St. Regis Shiraz Rosé
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- 10g Edible rosebuds
- To make simple syrup, bring 1/4 cup of the water to a boil.
- Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Cool completely.
- Add the fresh lemon juice and the cup of the remaining water to the sugar mixture and stir to dissolve.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- In a large pitcher, mix the lemonade and the St. Regis Shiraz Rosé.
- Divide between two glasses.
Garnish with edible rosebuds.
Spiced Raspberry Royalty