- 1 bottle St. Regis Brut
- 1.5 oz Coconut juice blend
- 1.5 oz Pineapple juice blend
- 1 oz Simple syrup
- 0.5 cup Unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1 Pineapple
- To create the rim, brush the simple syrup on the outside of the glass all the way around. Be sure to keep the simple syrup on the outside of the rim, not inside.
- Roll the lightly-coated rim in the coconut flakes until it is covered completely.
- Set aside to dry.
- Fill each glass with the pineapple and coconut juices.
- Fill the rest of the way with the St. Regis Brut.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple and pineapple leaves.