Apple Cider & Ginger Spritzers
- 24 oz of St. Regis Brut
- 32 oz Apple cider
- 5 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 Whole clove
- 1 tbsp. Fresh ginger, minced
- 1 Apple, sliced into rounds
- Pour the cider into a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add two cinnamon sticks, clove, and fresh ginger.
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Strain out the spices.
- Transfer the flavored cider to a container before refrigerating.
- Once cooled, pour it into a glass filling it halfway.
- Top the rest with the St. Regis Brut.
- Garnish with a slice of apple and a cinnamon stick.
Spiced Raspberry Royalty