Spiced Raspberry Royalty
- 1 bottle of St.Regis Kir Royal
- 300g Raspberries
- 40g Powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. Ground allspice
- 100ml Water
DIRECTIONSTo make the purée:
- Heat all the ingredients, except the St.Regis Kir Royal, in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, and simmer for 15min, occasionally squashing the raspberries against the sides of the pan with the back of a spoon. Let cool.
- Strain, working the pulp well. Discard seeds.
- To serve, pour a little purée into the base of the glass.
- Slowly top up with the St. Regis de-alcoholized Kir Royal.
- Garnish with a couple of Rasberries.
The Sparkling Grenade