- 750ml St. Regis Shiraz Rosé
- 8 Large strawberries, hulled, quartered
- 1 tbsp. Maple syrup
- 0.75 cup Ice
- 1 tbsp. Granulated sugar
- Pour the St. Regis Shiraz Rosé into the blender. Combine the strawberries and the sugar in the bowl of a blender and let sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes, until the berries begin to release their juices (macerate).
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add a little more ice if you want a thicker consistency.
Garnish with strawberries.
Spiced Raspberry Royalty